In light of recent ongoing events, our law firm is doing all we can to ensure the safety and wellness of our clients and staff – while continuing to serve your needs.
To protect everyone from the unnecessary risk of exposure to the Coronavirus and avoid the spread we are:
- Offering appointments that can be conducted by telephone, videoconferencing, email, texting, etc.
- Routinely cleaning and sanitizing our office daily.
- We ask that no person feeling ill and no children accompany you to the law firm.
- Our staff is checked daily for or signs of illness to be sure they are well before they work with customers.
- Our team is implementing additional hand-washing and sanitizers and practicing social distancing.
We anticipate that we will continue this policy as long as needed. Please reach out to us if you have further questions or needs at this time.
Please rest assured that The Law Office of David Pedrazas remains committed to providing your business with high-quality legal services. Utah courts are still open and functioning, however, trials are limited.